Sunday, April 17, 2011

Inside These Padded Walls

I have finally decided to take that great leap, and share with the public the poetry hidden in dozens of composition books and loose papers for years. Some of the poems I will post no one has read other than me. My stories are fictional and sometimes loosely based upon my life, but my poetry is the lining of my spirit. Each and every piece I read over evoked some type of emotion from me, and I remembered the exact moment I wrote it, and the reason as to why I wrote it. That being said; I am extremely sensitive when it comes to them, so be gentle with your comments. Although, I firmly believe I am my biggest critic, and I probably underestimate my talent, I’m still defensive. It is what it is. I have included a small explanation before each one to give you a little taste of what I was going through at that timeframe. Click the link below and it will take you to the page containing my poetry.

No comments:

Post a Comment